MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

resumption day is judgement day, page-7

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    frankhalo.. sorry for the cheap shot. As much crap gets spouted here as in 'the australian'. As far as the foundation customers are concerned, MMX have stated they are working through these issues. Sure it is up in the air, but you would have to admit, SINO has pulled a stunt. How is any business able to do the ground work, gather facts and produce effective reports when you have company's like Sino pulling those sort of pranks. MMX are confident all will be resolved. I too am confident. PK knew His limitations and that is exactly why the new board members were bought in a month ago. Lets not pretend we did not know PK was about to step down. Now we have some guys in charge who actually know how to get this project off the ground, the funding will happen. Too many big boys want a part of this action. There are postings on here where they have even suggesting MMX is a dead duck cause of their perceived IO price in 5 years.

Once, sorry about the CHM, I can see how that stung, holding GBG makes it understandable.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.