IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

giltedge you are perfectly right to have your investment...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    giltedge you are perfectly right to have your investment strategies and execute them as you wish...
    But please don't come here and lecture people on geopolitics. You talk about corruption in Africa?
    Sorry that is fast becoming an old cliché....maybe something the main steam media like you to think, to deflect your attention from the truth. Zimbabwe has been a country under mountains of western interest charged debit, with an economy that doesn't produce anything, and a dictator in charge, please you tell me what kind of Country do you think was supposed to become?
    Now thing have changed, yes there may be corruption but trust me is the same in every wrester country, is just that in the west we have legalised corruption.
    If oil/gas will be found in Zimbabwe it will be a fantastic opportunity to develop its economy and create employment, to become energy independent and maybe start selling some energy to SA as well, trust me you need sorting out Eskom situation and the hundred or thousand still working in coal mine to fuel your energy supply.
    Me I sense a bit of envy from South African towards a Zimbabweans ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.