CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

resumption of trading likely, page-63

1. 108 Posts.
    Redal and Cara

Lets talk about the bickering between you guys first. Of course Cara is a ramper and of course you redal are a down ramper. But then again every thread on this and other similar websites are full of same. Every person who put positive and negative spins on speculative stocks like BKP is either ramping or down ramping.

Now lets talk about BKP. The main game starts when they announce to drill there first hole in Mali/Mauritania (Taoudeni Basin). Everything leading up to that event is about keeping them in the game and not diluting the share price too much, hence there entry into South America to get an income flow.

If they strike major oil in Africa and/or be the recipient of a favorable major mineral outcome this share will be a 10+ bagger if not it will be an also ran.

Of course many things can happen in the interim period. I think there could be a major correction in world markets in the near future after double digit gains in Ausralia for the last 4 years. But I believe the long term resource prices will be underpinned by the fact that resouses are becoming fewer and harder to find and the long term demand from China, India and other third world countries .

So until BKP find a couple of potential elephants from there current 3D siesmic undertaking in Mali and announce there first drill date its all about staying in the game.

Of course the short termers will still bounce the share price around. But a positive drill result would put the share price into orbit. The opposite is true for a negative result.

Obviously there will be plenty of entry points into this stock in the future so if you have the funds and the nerve, fasten your seat belts, pin your ears back and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.46K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1085280 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.