This is where stupidity has entered the various discussions, I...

1. 5,401 Posts.
    This is where stupidity has entered the various discussions, I only mentioned oxygen as a simplistic term for what we breath.
    But the stupidity of the likes of ppm now, is trying to play the man with a decoy, to avoid addressing valid points, has now gone onto defining the bloody elements of what we breath, and if man only breathed oxygen as I said, there would be serious problems.
    He would have known full well of the context I was using.

Sure wotsup, it was a simplistic term, you not only used it once but kept hamering it in
    A simple term would've been "air" not oxygen

Like I keep telling you, we know you very well, you pick on something, thinking you have the truth of hitting the jackpot, doing it to death then double back when you corner yourself with no way out to safe face

Yeah sure it's all ppm's fault

Keep the good work up as you're demonising everything you stand for, turning everyone into the opposite direction, namely supporting what the CC teaches

You have made no valid points whatsoever, as what takes you give are off, way off, similar to your "oxygen" remark, but you are unable to see it due to your personal disposition of always want to be right.

Like I keep telling you, you are not properly formed to make any concrete conclusion of what the bible is all about, but no, wotsup has elevated himself to Al supremo better then those who gave him the Bible.

Yeah blame everybody else except where the blame really is namely with you.

Again sorry but we are not kids or stupid

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.