"Much of what you posted is correct, the problem is you guys...

1. 3,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    "Much of what you posted is correct, the problem is you guys seem to think that it was meant for people 1500 years later not from day one after the resurrection, only for people of the last 500 years, to be honest you guys cannot even agree to what the bible is actually saying amongst yourselves little alone with the CC which you have broken away from, all trying to justify there own personal take of the bible as God give truth"

What do you mean? You guys?
    Im having a conversation here with you personally and addressing the rcc.
    What other people do or say has no relevance to the topic,there seems to be alot of assumptions going on here about,who you guys are and whatever ,you guys believe,as opposed to the topic raised.

"I keep asking this question, do you honestly think you are the only one who can read the bible"

What a silly comment and you really expect an answer to a dumb assumption/$trawman statement like that?

"And do you honestly think the righteousness you guys have bestowed on yourselves could only happen to you and not CC, orthodox and Eastern churches"

Once again,a really dumb question
    The topic here isnt based on emotion,feelings,oh ive got hurt feelings etc
    Its based on is the bible an inspired word and the basis to the christians belief,or is it the rcc?
    This is the discussion,not stupid emotional appeals to you guys,whoever that is?
    The subject is the bible or tradition and the church,this debate was what also what raged in the middle ages,when those that said solar scriptura like me,had the state impose itself on them to force the conscience and the will to submit to the church state power

"Christ used more then just scripture"

Examples?

"This I will tell you this, get off the notion and bandwagon that the CC dosent use scripture, you will also need to understand that the bible came out of the Church, not the other way around"

The old testament was around along time before the rcc existed sport.
    So thats a ridiculous unfounded point,as Jesus taught from the old,because the new didnt exist.
    Jesus and the disciples were jews,not catholics,they came out of judaism,the ceasars were pagans,this is where the origins of your belief came from.

Pagan Rome,became papal Rome
    The papal rome didnt even exist when christians were being torn apart by animals for entertainment for being followers of Christ.
    Because you follow the church narration ,this escapes you.

"I will also tell you if you understood CC teaching, you will see that they are one with the bible, sorry other way around the bible is one with the CC"

Not even close to the truth
    The whole concept of Rome is babylonian paganism at its roots with the popes fish/marduk hat he wears,the pagan tradions of lent ,the christ mas,the ishtar/easter celebrations of the fertility godess changed to be the birth of christ etc,you cant escape history ppm,the fruits are all there,this entity changed the concept of God at Nicea,introduced the pagan concept of penal substitution and so on and so on,the list is endless,not a comfortable subject for spologists like yourself,thats why you continually change the subject on these issues once the going gets tuff and the proof comes out of these historical facts.

"Its you guys that have misquoted scripture to make it seems to be anti CC to justify yourselves and your protesting position you guys have taken, this is why you are known as a protestant"

Protestants will reunite with Rome,theyve already started clasping hands for years,they protested against the church of Rome,but over the years now as the jesuits have infiltranted every church with the counter reformation by ignatious loyola ,the goals have been reached,and when Trump gets re elected you will see church and state re unite and be imposed on the populace around the world as the bible fortells would happen.

"You guys absolutely have not got a monopoly on the bible"

There you go again,assuming what others believe,the bible calls Rome the harlot,and all the protestant churches the daughters of the harlot,the beast and the image to the beast.
    The first sign of a false religous system,is one that has to impose its beliefs by the state,Romes history is rife with this,and with the coming one world government will do it again through its agency the united nations which it formed by stealth decades ago.

"The bible was never used to start a new religion
    The bible was never meant for personal information and interpretation, it's for the whole church"

So the church indoctrinated you to believe.
    The church has a well known saying,give me the boy,and ill show you the man.

"The OT was used for their service in worship
    The NT were written for the same purpose"

Thats the exact opposite to what Jesus and the prophets and apostles taught,but you have to say what you say,because catholic worship its beliefs are totally different to what the bible teaches,thats why you have to dismiss it and when in power like the middle ages banned the bible and burned and tortured people for the base crime of having a belief in the bible that was outside what yhe church enforced by the state

"The bible is the church liturgy book for it's service"

The rcc only uses a verse here and thrre and then paints a picture of tradition around that verse with ceremonys and censors etc ,only rituals repeated over and over

"Martin Luther hijack it to suit his agenda
    Don't believe me, go ask ex-protestant scholars, historians, who done and know bible history, ask them why when they had a mind like yourself ended converting to the CC"

I dont have to follow or ask anyone,im my own moral agent,and there is no consensus on this issue like you portray,you just parrot church propaganda.
    The church hasnt changed,it still is a despotic dictatorship and given the power again will impose itself on the populace.

"There is a thing going on right now educated protastants are becoming catholic, they are seeing the deception imposed by the reformation"

You portray as only those who share your view are educated,anyone outside your view isnt.More propaganda

"You are not educated or religious informed enough to see what has been bestowed on you, which could have very severe consequences on your salvation"

Lol and you d know,what a pompous statement,ive seen you flounder many times when the discussion get outside of your comfort zone on issues like the trinity ,penal substition,the origin of christianity,you dissapear once the going gets tough because you cant defend a position which is indefensible using the bible and history,the history of Rome is so despotic and a dictatorship,you shall know them by their fruits,its rich beyond its wildest dreams ,babylon the great,the mother of harlots.

"All you are doing is repeating and oblivious anti-catholicism mindset, coming down from 500 years ago"

Just repeating what the bible says,no wonder it was chained to the walls and people who taught it were sent to the flames.

"If your happy with that, so be it, we will all have to answer to our decision"

Unlike the God of Rome who demands and enforces imposes itself on sovereign invidiuls against their own conscious,i believe in the opposite,that istead of what Rome teaches through its God of the trinity and penal substitution etc etc that Gods mercy is his justice.

I believe Gods justice is his mercy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.