"There is no two aspects of spirit wotsup."Lets get this sorted,...

1. 23,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "There is no two aspects of spirit wotsup."

Lets get this sorted, you seem to think you have a spirit and there are fruits which come from that, and from the Bible, those fruits would be deemed as the spirit of you = 2 spirit aspects here.

"The fruits of the spirit of Kam, would naturally still be out there......"

Given the context of my statement about fruits of the spirit being from Galatians 5:22, (gentleness, kindness etc) can you please explain what you're meaning that these things are "out there"? How is my gentleness "out there"?"

"If, by this you mean that I "practice" kindness and gentleness etc towards others, then yes I agree with you, but these are adornments of the Kingdom, and have nothing to do with the brain. That's why they are fruits of the spirit and not fruits of the brain."

You seem to have gotten it correct, as to how your fruits could still be out there, after you have gone.
    If I took on board your fruits of your spirit as you call them, I could rightfully say, I'm walking in the spirit of Kam = your two aspects of spirit again.

The brain subject -> Heart, mind, soul, spirit -> these 4 terms get interchanged and produce similar messages = they in places are effectively meaning one and the same thing, they produce fruits.
    But the brain is the guider, leader, instructor, so to speak telling you to perform these fruits, actions.
    Brain physical producing spiritual, so to speak.
    -----------
    "The spirit IS the Breath of God. The Breath of God is what sustains our existence, and that is not a literal reference to air/oxygen/breathing."

The bold is pure speculations, the very fact that is says it was given through the nostrils, suggests it is obviously into the airways.
    Spirit is defined as breath, and in the Gens case, it appears to be exactly that, breath as in breath.

As for you line pumping air into someone forever = very sad case there Kam. lol
    Clearly other necessary body parts fail, making the breath useless.
    --------
    "What is the point you're trying to make about those under the altar?"

You claim immortal souls, go to God, some close to him and some further away, who can work their way closer.
    If that be the case, that we actually have conscious souls under the alter, is makes absolutely no sense, that they should have to wait for anything.
    The very fact that they ask how long, suggests their not having a good time.

Hence, I feel the context there is as per the Able quote, not literal consciousness, just recorded in heaven, in the likes of the Book of life until the Last day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.