No angus, its not when my view is challenged, what you need to...

1. 5,403 Posts.
    No angus, its not when my view is challenged, what you need to understand is the rubbish that is thrown at Catholics by ignorant and illiterate people who calls themselves Christians and I've been around long enough and have experienced it myself

That's the reason I changed from being almost an atheist to what I'm now, all the nonsense that was thrown at me, this is what people
    who do this need to realise, that the problem is with them they lacking simple knowledge, and then coming up with some silly notions throwing it at Catholics trying to lodge them from the faith and wanting Catholics to explain things away

I say to them first learn the very basics, Biblical and history before one tries to throw stone, its that simple

The people who do this might be sincere, as this is what they been fed from sources that are pure nothing but anti-Catholic bigotry

This is the type of nonsense we have to put up with and this is also evident on here HC, its typical that if one does not agree with personal views of the bible one is branded 2 Thes 2

And no, not making anything personnel that is your take, not mine, I didn't single you out and started posting to you then getting a long list of what the CC is perceived in doing wrong, if anything it seems that you have something to prove, and axe to grind against Catholics

I'm only trying to open your eyes as to what we have to put up with from non-Catholics, as once you understand this it will open your eyes to where you're coming from

And most that use the bible only is as that's what they been taught," another thing that goes with that is that how one see the bible that is how it will be", that notion came out with the reformation, which goes against then bible itself, as the truth Jesus taught is the truth not how one personally see it and drift in as many directions as there are point of views

And I can assure you, the CC is much more biblical and uses the bible then you do, and the Trinity is 100% accurate if you understood how the church separated from Judaism and why and then on the other side there was the Pagan Roma and how the early Christians didn't have a bar with paganism resulting in the horrific death in the Colosseums, going to martyrium joyfully singing hymns opening up their hands in a sign of defiance as in making the sigh of the Cross how Jesus died on the cross which had an effect of more and more people joining in, and what do we get from people that the CC adopted paganism, this is a blunt lie, and anyone who parrots it need to be called out

Again as per the link you gave, I've had this saved for a very long time and I use it, one needs to make this top porosity in their daily life especially when reading the bible

When we read an English translation of the Bible we define the words within it according to our modern vocabulary allowing our culture and language to influence how we read and interpret the Bible. The Bible was written by ancient Hebrews whose culture and language was very different from our own and must be read and interpreted through their eyes, not ours

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIBLE ONLY AND THE CC, AS THE CC BEEN THERE FROM DAY ONE AND ITS UNDERSTANDING CAME FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCE AS ABOVE, INDIVIDUAL BIBLE ONLY HAVE NOT GOT THIS CAPACITY, that's why the CC is different then personal take and understanding

WESTERNERS NEED TO CATCH UP WITH REAL AND BASIC HISTORY its that simple , not bigotry

THIS WILL GIVE YOU A SIMMPLE EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAHOLICS HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH FOR THE LAST 500 years and intensified in the last 100 years

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.