"I don't believe that God speaks to individuals,"Ye knoweth not...

1. 23,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I don't believe that God speaks to individuals,"

Ye knoweth not what you're talking about, the scriptures say otherwise. wink.png
    -----------
    "So the Holy Ghost and the Comforter are not the same thing,"

Cough, cough -> "John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,"
    Acts 2:33 - Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Hence the rest of your comments in this particular area, are nothing but your creations, and not the Bibles wink.png

-------------
    "And in others scriptures it says they will sing a new song, this is a completely new religion."

There is a new song, but there is also one being sung, "as of a new" = it is not new, like the likes of what your promoting, it just seems knew, but I suggest it is the original, as in truth.

God's religion, plan, does not change, so there is NO new religion that is of God.
    ------------
    "This said, no prophecy for the return of Jesus extends past 1844, so He returned then or He never will."

And the Bible quote for this creation is ?
    -----------
    "It matters not if Christians stick to or return to the core truths, the reality is that Christianity has shattered into tens-of-thousands of parts"

It does matter, because by not sticking to them, resulted in these thousands you reference.
    Truth in the area I mentioned, are NOT negotiable.

John 4:23, 24 - But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
    God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
    ------------
    "Why is it always somebody else who is imagining and not yourself?"

I'll give you my example and another's example of a verse, and let you decide whether it's somebody else, or me.

Me -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Somebody else with this verse as they see it -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God -> Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Another example -> Me -> And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
    Somebody else -> And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
    -> Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Now LOOK at 2 Thes 2:10, 11 and try and tell me that, that is not in play. redface.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.