""[18] I will not leave you comfortless,––I am coming unto you....

1. 22,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "

"[18] I will not leave you comfortless,––I am coming unto you. [26] - But, the Advocate, The Holy Spirit, which the Father will send in my name, He, will teach you all things, and will put you in mind, of all things which, I, told you."

So the comforter who the Father will send is the Holy Spirit, but who is it that will come as the comforter?? Jesus says, I will come unto you, Therefore Jesus being God, being the Father is also the Holy Spirit which must be so for we have seen that the Holy Spirit is the Father who begot the Son and that Jesus Christ is the Father as well as the Son."

Rubbish is Jesus and the Comforter one in the same and rubbish that the Father and Son are one in the same rolleyes.png
    In it's own way, your creation is as bad as the trinity.

16 - And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, (because Jesus would be leaving, hence a replacement) that He may abide with you forever
    16:14 Helper -> He will glorify Me; for He will take of what is Mine (words 14:26) and declare it to you.

Jesus is CLEARLY NOT speaking of himself here and not to mention, it was the Father that glorified Jesus.
    --------------
    More of the true context of the Spirit of Truth and the Comforter and WHO it is, ACCORDING to the scriptures and not the tradition of men, like rcman lol.

John 6:45 -
    It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The God here is the one that Jesus defined as the only true God and Father when he was here John 17:3

"is written" -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.

Spirit of Truth, Comforter = The Father, who is the Holy Spirit.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
    John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. = (the following)
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Paul here interchanges God with the Holy Spirit, because they are one in the same, there is Not two identities or things being referenced, as dwelling in you.
    These Cor references make ZERO reference of Jesus and the one dwelling in the Temple there is the same as 14:17, Spirit of truth.

1 Cor 15:28 - And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God (Father) may be all in all.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

It is very clear from the above, that the Comforter is Yehowah who is NOT Yehowshuwa.
    Yehowah here is shown to be the predominant one doing the teaching.
    Jesus would be coming as well, but not as the Comforter.

----------------
    18, 19 - I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
    A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see (experience, discern; I partake of.) Me. Because I live, you will live also.

Twofold here, with reference to him coming to them, 1st literal when he was around for 40 days and 2nd spiritually.
    17:20 - 24 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    So thatthey all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory (word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: = in word. = 10:30
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (In the mind and plan of God, for the one to be).

Based on your crazy notion, anyone that becomes one as they are one, become God.
    "the world will see Me no more," = spiritually the world as shown following, will not see, perceive, discern etc, Jesus anymore.
    ", be with me where I am;" = John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Same context -> John 8:23 - And He was saying to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world. (Speaking to worldly Jews here)

That is the ONLY context of what Jesus is saying, when he says he is from heaven 17:16.
    These people in 17:16 are deemed as of God, of above, of heaven.
    --------------
    "We have already seen that Jesus Christ is the Father as well as the Son."

"WE", have seen absolutely nothing of a sort, so leave me out of that crazy creation of yours.
    Jesus -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (FATHER) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah -> Yehowah is NOT Yehowshuwa.

He independently of himself, defines the Father as such, the only true God.
    There is NO such creation here the likes of, that Jesus is just speaking from his human aspect = that would be a BIG lie to even imply such nonsense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.