Resurrection of Christ, page-160

1. 25,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John 14:16 - And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever

For those of God -> another to replace Jesus who was leaving.
    Another for those of God tells them, that the "another" is independent of Jesus.
    And that another is what was dwelling IN Jesus = the Almighty God and Father, Yehowah without measure. John 14:10
    John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for (because Luke 4:18) God does not give the Spirit by measure.

John 7:38,39 - He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water = words which are Spirit and Life J 6:63.
    But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Acts 2:33 - Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit ( And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper,), He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Lo - Behold the Comforter and NOT Jesus, is right before our very eyes and rcman's claim is dead in the water. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.