"This is going into nitty gritty about your beliefs over "their...

1. 22,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "This is going into nitty gritty about your beliefs over "their beliefs"

Naturally it is, BECAUSE of what you asked following;
    "Why are your teachers teaching you the opposite to what other Christians on this forum are being taught?"

And I gave you the Bible answers for it, and they (Christians) and I are claiming to be coming from the Bible.
    -------------
    "How do you know that the list of Bible verses to support your point of view are the true set of verses as opposed to the list of verses put together by the "others"

Over the years that I've been on here, I have countered everyone's verses that they put forward, with way more verses than they use, or what they cherry pick.
    We cannot step back from the Bibles overall theme, which then interprets the verses, as we should not be seeing contradictions.
    We also with the theme in mind, have to be right on the ball in Key areas in regards to, have the translators used a correct word, hence you go to the Interlinear and check out what should be the definition, or definition options, which then show how the words used, should be understood.

Most of the time, the posters will NOT come back to counter my valid counters, they generally come back with the decoy of playing the man etc, this is a common theme.
    That to me proves that they cannot counter, otherwise they would jump at the chance, that's human nature.
    Or they come back, heading off into a totally off track area.
    ---------------
    "I'm asking you how you know the verses you choose (from the thousands available) and the interpretation of the verses you give, are true and correct?"

When I'm looking at a particular area, I search for EVERY verse available for that area, that way the overall theme demands what the interpretation will be, and not me.
    Sometimes I have to reluctantly change how I previously saw something, or wanted to see something.
    ----------------
    What you also appear to be missing or dismissing Kam, is the overall theme of my post, in regards to who is to lead and teach us?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.