"John 6:51I am the living bread that came down from heaven."The...

1. 23,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "John 6:51I am the living bread that came down from heaven."

The Bread is the plans for salvation of YEHOWAH's that came down, included in the word of God.

Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed (the Jesus to be); He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
    Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

This plan/logos of a Jesus to be is known as the firstborn of creation, the beginning of the creation of God, within him, right where all our creations and foundations for all we do BEGIN, as where your logos begins. Col 1:15, Rev 3:14, Eph 3:9, the plan hid IN Yehowah.

That is what come down, known as Bread -> Matt 4:4 - But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”
    John 10:9 - I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = the word of God.

Are you trying to tell us that Jesus is this Pasture DRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Some more TRUE context of the Bread;
    It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
    Not that any man hath seen (experience, perceive, discern, beware.) the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen (experience, perceive, discern, beware.) the Father.
    Most assuredly, I say to you,
    he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

I am the bread of life. -> WHY -> John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you (FATHERS bread) are spirit, and they are life.

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You (r Mouth); and they have believed that You sent Me. (after his Baptism).

" the flesh profits nothing." -> Jesus was flesh, hence he spoke the words of the Father, Yehowah, showing yet again to you Goats, that Jesus is not the Word, but the results of it and the carrier of it without measure, becoming Yehowah's Key representative of the word of God.
    And named by inheritance to represent this -> The Word of God from The Word = The Father.
    -------------
    "Whose mouth?" = From Yehowah's mouth silly, to the Son who then expressed out Yehowah's words and Became the express image of Yehowah's Person = Word, The Word.

Jesus is a Word
    of God, titled "The".

You it would seem atm, are a Word of the other father eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.