The Bread is the plans for salvation of YEHOWAH's that came...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Bread is the plans for salvation of YEHOWAH's that came down, included in the word of God.

"In your toasted mind. The bible is clear that Jesus said I am, not I am what was planned."

If you read the lead to the bread, you know the whole story, truth so you know what's going on twit, you will SEE that the above is appropriate and Jesus twit, is the resulted of Yehowah's plan = word of God
    -----------
    "Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed (the Jesus to be); He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

"What a stupid misrepresentation. When did the serpent bruise Jesus's heel, you twit?
    You make up the most stupid things and claim you are taught by God and Jesus. How deluded."

Well twit or is that BIGGER Twit now, most believe the verse is referring to Jesus and the bruising TWIT in the cross, now surely you can work out who got the bigger blow, with reference to the cross.
    ------------
    John 10:9 - I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = the word of God.

Are you trying to tell us that Jesus is this Pasture DRRRRRRRRRRRR

"What a moronic claim that is. How did you develop that stupid comprehension?
    Did God and Jesus put it in your head?"

Most of you morons claim Jesus is the Word of God, so can you now put 2 & 2 together now from my words, or is that a bit too much for you?
    --------------
    Some more TRUE context of the Bread;
    It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

"No mention of bread there. Nor of it coming down from heaven. Why do you take unrelated verses to substantiate completely different meanings?"

It's part of the topic twit, you know the bread -> word of God that comes from the Father, to teach you and show you where and who the bread now is DRRRRR.
    God is in heaven silly, his teaching comes down from heaven to you,...........well not You obviously LOL.
    --------------
    " the flesh profits nothing." -> Jesus was flesh,

"That's your opinion of Jesus. He profits nothing. You expect everybody to follow your absurd teachings with absurdities such as that."

Not my option, just a silly opinion that you imagined.
    Jesus was flesh and that's a known Bible fact and it does Not say he was anything else along with his flesh.
    So he tells us, that flesh profits nothing, so I believe him over you any day.
    Obviously he is speaking in regards to words coming from the flesh, based on what he follows on with, him speaking the Father's words of Spirit and Life.
    Hence, he repeatedly says, that he does not speak of himself.

DRRRRRRR, if he was the Word as you clowns claim, then he would be speaking of himself. rolleyes.png
    -------------
    Matt 4:4 - But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ” = Yehowah express's them out to the Son who express's Yehowah's words out of His mouth, the ones he was raised in and GIVEN DRRRRRR!

For I have not spoken on My own; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.