"We've been over and over your misrepresentation on this. Jesus...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "We've been over and over your misrepresentation on this. Jesus is the Word, fullstop. Beginning and ending of the story.."

He is NOT the Word, he is the results of it, just as Luke explains in child like language.

If you insist that he is the Word, then John 1:3 DEMANDS that you show that Jesus spoke creation into being, as 1:3 is the one in 1 & 2.

In beginning was the Word and the Word was ongoing, in progress, planning = toward The God and God was/is The Word.
    This: -> was in beginning ongoing, in progress, planning = toward The God.
    Hence 1:4 In Him Yehowah life was = his inner word, Spirit and life which he gave to the Son.
    John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself = words, so has he given to the Son words to have life in himself.
    John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John 1:3 And the word part of 1:1b creation became.
    1:14 And the Word 1:1b another part Man became.
    1:14b And the Word 1:1b without measure became in the Temple as only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    And when Jesus expressed them out, he became the Express Image of the God and Father, Yehowah's PERSON = WORD, The Word.

And the Son by inheritance received the name The Word of God from The Word.
    Because he is a Word of God, now titled "The", because he became and is the Key carrier of the word of God = word of life which they looked upon, handled etc, scriptures 1 John 1:1,2, which originally as as per John 1:1b was with the Father ALONE, known as Glory of which the Son asks for John 17:5.
    ------------------
    "Most of you morons claim Jesus is the Word of God,

"No, Not the Word of God. The Word. Like, how stupid are you when we tell you this over and over and it doesn't sink in one iota?
    Jesus is the Word. fullstop. Beginning and ending of the story.
    The word of God is the entirety of scriptures."

QUOTE -> ppm -> "This verse (J 1:3) is a profound declaration of the power and authority of Jesus Christ
    as the Word of God." rolleyes.png
    --------------------
    Your corruption -> John 16:28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”
    TRUTH -> 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth rom God.
    I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: Furthermore, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

NO GOING
    BACK CHUM, AS HE WAS NEVER THERE, OTHER THAN A PLAN TO BE IN THE MIND OF YEHOWAH!

Forth out of the mouth of God, to the Angel who then expressed the word of Yehowah to Mary.
    Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Came into the world, sent = after his Baptism = all sent or sending contexts.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

SO GUMMY BEAR, ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US THAT JESUS EXPRESSED HIMSELF FORTH OUT OF HIS OWN MOUNT? what.png
    -----------------
    The flesh (words) profit nothing, You are taking the context and twisting it to suit your delusions.
    Jesus who was flesh, spoke the words of the God and Fathers which are Spirit and Life, he repeatedly tells you, he is Not speaking his words, but his words that he was GIVEN and commanded to say.
    "Mark 8:38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words" = FATHERS.

If he was the Word as you clowns falsely claim, he would be speaking of himself DRRRRRRR!
    --------------------
    I'll add to this in the context as though Jesus is speaking;
    Matt 4:4 -
    But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God my Father, which I am expressing out of my mouth AFTER my God and Father gave them to me, and demanded what I tell you twits, like these words......................Gum is a pain in the ... LOL.
    -------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.