I can see what your covering in the earlier verses I posted, but...

1. 23,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I can see what your covering in the earlier verses I posted, but i don't think the following ones are in the same context.

John 5:27, - and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
    Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming
    (not now is) in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
    and come forth— those who have done good,
    to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgement.

The above and following, appears to be a physical resurrection of a kind, some time after the spiritual resurrection that you speak of.

1 Thes 4:13- 16 -
    But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
    For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
    For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
    For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
    and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 17:3 This is
    eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

Acts 17:31 -
    because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.

Matt 24:31 - And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
    Matt ch 25 - All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
    And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
    Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.