"Today, all good belongs to Baha'u'llah"Mark 10:18 - “Why do you...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Today, all good belongs to Baha'u'llah"

Mark 10:18 - “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
    ----------------
    Re my post;

The latter of the above quotes, appear to me, to be a literal resurrection to eternal life, in some form or another, our 3rd stage accomplished.
    Hence death no more for these people, and the ones that don't fit the bill so to speak, are destroyed eternally = death (literally) no more at all, for the good or the bad.
    ----------------
    Putting aside whether these are a literal resurrection to eternal life, your take
    does NOT show the death no more, it is still ongoing even in the Spiritual context.
    So that would also show that the Kingdom and the new Jerusalem has not yet come, as I think your other posts say, have done so.
    ------------------
    You appear to be avoiding answering the following question, like the plague?
    Does your faith teach an eternal life literally, in some form or another at some point in time?
    ----------------
    Of possible interest, re this thread you began.
    As often the case with your posts, it appears to become like a guessing game, as in it's like you throw out some seeds, trying to prep, condition people ready for your views on something, which appear to take ages to come out.
    One feels like their being set up. lol.

Take you opener on this thread, you could have simply asked others as to what they thought on the passage you quoted, as you did and then given your view immediately following, and the said evidence that your later posts claimed. (yet to see it?)

But instead, there has been numerous posts from posters, going all over the place, and it become like the Hokey Pokey tongue.png

Hence it would now appear that your take on your opening passages is, people of the day of Jesus's death, were resurrected from their tombs, but only in a spiritual context and not a literal resurrection from a literal grave.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.