"The question isn't relevant wotsup."I suggest the question is...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The question isn't relevant wotsup."

I suggest the question is very relevant as it points to some degree, of where you may have got your understanding, answers from, as in the influence of or for them.

That fact that for some Strange reason you didn't seem to want to go there, to me raises questions?
    I say this for example -> someone that first comes into the Christian understanding, is generally told such and such by another first, and then they will be looking at verses and interpreting to fit with this preset seeds and missing what the verse is actually saying.
    In other words, they are seeing a verse, but not really.
    I say this also from experience.

""Is this true?" -> that hints at a prior mindset on something.
    To boot, either knowingly or not, sometimes we want something so much, that we can misread what we think are signs, as in we make things fit.

"I did not dismiss any Bible passages."

I would then suggest that that comes down to, how you interpret many verses.
    ------------------
    None of what I'm asking you, is so I can come back at you to condemned etc, just trying to understand how you tick, so to speak, your thoughts etc.
    ------------
    You appear to be avoiding the question that I've asked a few times -> does your faith speak of, believe in an eternal life, literal in some form to come?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.