I do agree with you that there are no guarantees in this life...

1. 4,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I do agree with you that there are no guarantees in this life but I do look at Christians, Muslims, atheists etc who do not feel the need to access or study the Bahai Revelation and I see the suffering it brings to their lives when a simple application of certain principles found in the Bahai Revelation would alleviate this suffering.

Recently my son and his girlfriend engaged in a sustained process of using principles in the Bahai Revelation to bring her family and us to resolve certain relationship challenges we had experienced. This has resulted in a pattern of coming together over a sustained period of time so that we can reflect collaboratively on our experiences to strengthen the relationship between the two families.

If my son ends up marrying his girlfriend, then a strong bond of unity between the two families will naturally sustain and nurture their marriage to be a fulfilling one, and one that is pleasing in the eyes of God.

I do not believe that those who do not avail themselves of the principles found in the Bahai Revelation would have similarly confirming outcomes.

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.