Are you calling Word wotsup, a Word of God, just a widdle one ,...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Are you calling Word wotsup, a Word of God, just a widdle one tongue.pngtongue.png, for a BIG Book. lol.

I will also link @kambiz999 here, as I just noticed that you are quoting part of his post to me.

You maybe aware or recall that I say that Yehowah the Father IS the Holy Spirit.
    He is Spirit and from what I gather, not as in 'a' Spirit, which would suggest limitations.

John 3:34 -> For He (Jesus) whom God sent speaks the words of God;for (because Luke 4:18) He does not give the Spirit sparingly.

You maybe aware that Jesus referred to himself as a Temple, possibly the 1st Human Temple?

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Jesus defines the God here, independently of himself as the only true God and Father when he was here John 17:3.
    Paul in these quotes interchanges God and the Holy Spirit, as they are one in the same, he is not saying that two different identities are dwelling in one.

"Spirit sparingly, some Bibles have "without measure" -> Hence God can give of himself to whatever measure he so choses, is what I see.

He can obviously come and go as he pleases and at various measures at different times for a person, so he is certainly not contained.
    "“I will dwell in them" -> The fact that we have "them", certainly shows he wouldn't just be contained in wotsup wink.png
    And the more people that come to him, the more of himself (never ending it would seem) is spread around, with the end plan following.

1 Cor 15:28 - Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

So I would suggest whereu, that you pretty much have it correct.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.