"When you say the Father IS the Holy Spirit, it implies that you...

1. 23,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "When you say the Father IS the Holy Spirit, it implies that you are interpreting things, using cross referencing, maybe a bit of looking at the original Greek amongst other strategies to come to this conclusion."

It's not a matter of implying, it is a fact as I will NOT go on the likes of the tradition of men.
    Scripture must interpret scripture, hence it's Not my speculations.

"It is at this point where you require an Authority to guide you. Who is your Authority wotsup? And why does your Authority differ from the Authority of nearly every other Christian who says the Father IS NOT the Holy Spirit?"

Authority -> Seek and Ye shall find, knock and the door will be opened.
    James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

In other words if asking for truth, consider is a done deal before asking, or don't bother asking.
    Couple that with the Comforter, Spirit of truth subject, all of which I previously covered with you and there is your answer.
    The Spirit of truth etc IS Yehowah = Father, the OT and backed by Jesus in the NT says, that Yehowah the Father (God) would teach us.
    So right there, there is no question about it, who the Holy Spirit is.

The Holy Spirit also fathered Jesus and he does not have two fathers.

Why does my Authority differ from others = I have already covered this in prior posts.
    Because I refuse to be one of the many sheep, that think following the pack, the numbers don't mean truth, when Jesus makes it very clear, that only FEW find it = Truth and that narrow road will not be an easy one to take and stay on.

It would appear, on the key core basics of who and what the Father and Son are, they are not negotiable if you want the Comforter, Spirit of Truth to be teaching you.
    If you abandon truth, the following comes into play;
    2 Thes 2:10 -12 - and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
    that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Out of curiosity, I have placed what you would call, very simple black and white verses before people, the verse we will say is Clearly white and yet with all their might, they will insist it is black = it can only be the above in play.

John 4:23, 24 - But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth

Communications also fall under worship.
    --------------
    "You agreeing with whereu to say that God is "in" me, God is "in" a cloud, God is "in" a bush, God is here God is there is materialising and trivialising God and resemble the pantheism found in Hinduism. God does not need to be "in" a cloud to have an "intimate relationship with us".....

What I'm stating is clearly what the Bible in many ways is showing.

God in the cloud or part of him as in part of his Spirit, the cloud itself was what was to lead them, nothing to do with an intimate relationship as you're suggesting.

God is Spirit and him being in here and there and everywhere he so choses at the same time, is far from "trivializing" Him.

"God does not need to be "in" a cloud to have an "intimate relationship with us".

I'll take this as also meaning, that he doesn't have to also be in one to have an intimate relationship with someone.
    Forerunner for the following verse and what took place in John 1:14, Jesus being a Temple -> Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of Yehowah filled the tabernacle.
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people

Acts 2:22 - Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know.
    Keep in mind, Jesus had the Spirit (God) without measure.
    Jesus attributed his works to the Father dwelling in him, as doing the works John 14:10.

So, the above and many, many more passages, appears to roll your claim?

What you're in effect saying is, you can have an intimate relationship with your wife and yet she lives in France and you in WA, with no phone calls etc, etc.

So please enlighten us all, if you say none of the above is so, then how in your world does God have an intimate relationship with one ????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.