G'Day,Following is a brief of what I see. (LOL, brief in my...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

Following is a brief of what I see. (LOL, brief in my land) wink.png

"The Son has a spirit"

2nd Adam Man, born out of Mary would have been like the 1st Adam, body, soul and Spirit.
    John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for (because - Luke 4:18) God does not give the Spirit by measure.
    Acts 2:22 - Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know

Meaning (3:34) or allowing him to ->
    22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth,"
    (the another is independent of Jesus, replacing himself and what or who was in him).

John 7:38, 39 - He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (Words = Spirit)
    But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
    Acts 2:33 -
    Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

All the above and following, to me suggest, that the Holy Spirit is independent of Jesus's own personal spirit.

--------------
    "Who spirit did he say recieve?
    Acts.20
    28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood."

The "of God" is the subject -> His blood in the context if you sacrifice your son, your son is deemed as your blood, of your blood so to speak.

"Who purchased us with his own blood?"

Both, the Father and the Son, but in two different contexts, as you would see from the above.
    ------------------
    John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
    =
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

God and Holy Spirit here are one in the same = Spirit of truth.
    John 6:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

It was the Father that glorified Jesus.
    ----------------
    "I will not leave you orphans; I WILL COME TO YOU."

Yes he would come as well as the Comforter/Spirit of Truth (Father) and they would make their abode with us.

God's end plan as you would know, is to be ALL in ALL and I would suggest this has dual meanings, by his word and his Spirit.
    Hence, Jesus now having immortality, would have the Fathers Holy Spirit at some measure, high I expect, allowing him to also come under his own steam, so to speak.
    --------------
    "If they deny that Jesus came not in the flesh,this is not the spirit of God,but the spirit of anti christ"

Even if one says that Jesus's only ever beginnings began from his birth from Mary, they are Not denying the above.
    We see no verses suggesting that someone existed already, became flesh or entered into flesh, that I know of.
    -------------------
    "Express image of his Fathers person"

That was a development, progression, over his 30 odd years of life, as I see it.

Heb 1 -3 is all clearly about the various ways that God's word was expressed, hence the express image is word related.
    God raised Jesus Deu 18:18, Luke 2:40, 52 in his word and as they are Spirit, by the time of his Baptism, it is safe to say he had the words of the Fathers without measure.
    So when he expressed them out, he became the express image of God's person, The Word LOL.

Heb 1:3 - who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word = (Fathers) of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

"word of his power" -> again showing that the subject or context is word related, same with brightness and glory.

God's words expressed are his Spirit person expressed, likewise for us as your anti-christ quote also shows.

The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son, a name by inheritance wink.png

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Jesus was given a name above all names,.......Fathers as well?................The Word of God?
    Has the Father in effect magnified the Son above his name or what the Son represents, The Word of God, carrier of it?

Temple and worship toward it -> Rev 21:22 - But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.