I'm not really sure what you mean or your point is as I haven't...

1. 5,265 Posts.
    I'm not really sure what you mean or your point is as I haven't been following the thread and I really don't see any point in doing so, as it wont change any minds

but from what I can gather from your post, to which I could be wrong. is there is no historical records Christ resurrection or now jews

There is no reference to any resurrection of the dead as a whole with the jews or any other nation as the resurrection will only occur at the end of time according to the bible

As with Christ, the bible is enough.

If the Bahai holy ones were to come out of their tombs and start walking about in Israel then it will not be ignored in favour of mentioning the crucifixion of other religious leaders

That's not going to happen with anyone as I outlined above if I got you right

Furthermore requiring historical evidence I see nothing wrong with it, but Christian faith is based on just that faith, and lets just say there where many things in the past that weren't recorded for a number of reason, to insist on seeing in order to believe, well that's your choice

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.