So wotsup, when you say that the spirit/heart/soul "comes from...

1. 4,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So wotsup, when you say that the spirit/heart/soul "comes from the brains memories" you have some challenges to this statement, from the Bible and from rational reasoning.

1. "The Lord-He who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundations of the earth, who forms the human spirit....." (Zech 12:1)
    2. ".....and the spirit who returns to God who gave it" (Ecc 12:7)

You say the spirit comes from the brains memories. The Bible says it comes from God and returns to Him.
    (note that nothing is mentioned about the physical flesh of the body returning to God.)

I have no doubt that the human soul has the capacity to store memory and that memory has nothing to do with the physical brain, as the memory of the soul is retained even if the memory in the physical, fleshy brain is destroyed at death.

Yes, please look at the interlinear. If we are to be "like Him" and He is spirit and our spirit returns to Him (Ecc 12:7) which means our spirit will be like His Spirit, then the true me is the spirit, and nothing to do with the body. And the true me yearns to be with my Lord, spirit and Spirit united again. The greatest love story known.

"Wither can a lover but to the land of his Beloved, and what seeker finders rest away from his hearts Desire" - Baha'u'llah

Now you say we go "Ny Ny" then to the "new earth"
    Firstly, this proves that your statement that we don't go anywhere after death is incorrect. We go to the "new earth"

Secondly, please note that the Lord's Prayer says "on earth AS it is in heaven" not "heaven comes down to earth" which is what you seem to be proposing.

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.