"1. "The Lord-He who stretches out the heavens and lays the...

1. 23,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "1. "The Lord-He who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundations of the earth, who forms the human spirit..."

You will notice that passages effectively interchange soul, heart and spirit, as though they are being referenced as one in the same.
    Spirit is also defined as breath at times.
    Hence God breathed breath/spirit into Adam = breath of life.
    The breath/spirit of life goes back to God, like wind LOL.

", who forms the human spirit"
    Man became a living soul, he is a living soul, he didn't come alive and then get a soul, he is defined as a soul living.
    Heart, soul, spirit, mind etc, are interchanged, all products coming from the brain/mind, the pilot.

"Who forms the human spirit", could very well be in the same context, that he formed the living soul, formed what is deemed as soul (man) and then gave him the breath of life, man now being defined as a living soul = living being, which defines the meaning of soul.
    --------------
    "You say the spirit comes from the brains memories."

You still appear to be misunderstanding.
    What you would deem as the fruits of the spirit, are in fact the fruits of your brain, product of, as in what your brain instructs you to do, your actions and NO, those actions, the spirit of you, are not material.
    Those actions, your faith, will be stored in heaven (Book of life), they wont go, hence the fruits of your soul, (records) under the alter, as per Revelations, that is what cannot be killed, immortal in that sense.
    Those under the alter asking God how long.............is like Able's blood crying from the grave, symbolic, no one literally asking anything.
    -------------
    "Now you say we go "Ny Ny" then to the "new earth"
    Firstly, this proves that your statement that we don't go anywhere after death is incorrect. We go to the "new earth"

You're mincing things up here, I was referring to no where as in not going to heaven.
    You meet Jesus in the clouds and continue with him, back to earth.
    How or what the new earth context is, the Bible is not clear, it could be a clean up of the existing one?

If you think the soul goes where you say, then ask the simple question, what the bleepers are we getting a new earth for?
    --------------
    What's coming down;
    Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

-> I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.
    ------------
    As I have said, people use the likes of, to be out of the body is to be with the Lord, is talking about dying and going to heaven.
    It could simply mean, that your effectively stepping out of the body/fleshly desires and living in the spirit = God's spirit as in his ways and not in your spirit.
    Eph 2:6 - And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
    (In the Book of life)

John ch 14 - the Spirit of truth (Father), whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. (2 Cor 6:16, us being Temples for the God and Father, who is the Holy Spirit)
    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (as well as the Spirit of truth)
    Yet a little while, and the world seeth (perceive, discern = Inter) me no more; but ye see (perceive, discern) me: because I live, ye shall live also.

At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
    Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and we will come to him and will make a home with him.

---------------
    1 John 3:2 - Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

"Like" -> Usage: like, similar to, resembling, of equal rank.
    "See" -> Usage: I see, look upon, experience, perceive, discern, beware.
    "we shall be" = Very questionable as to whether this is even the correct interpretation, it seems that the Greek word is only used 4 times in the Bible.
    I would have to get out of this site, to investigate further.

Like him, is not necessarily speaking of his spirit aspect, as in God is Spirit.
    1 Cor ch 15 - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
    “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”

Incorruption -> 1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,

So, the being like him could very well be in this context, on earth as in heaven, all one in word.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven...............the Kingdom is said to be in some = the word of God, the incorruptible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.