"Yes, as I have stated a few times wotsup. We are getting closer...

1. 23,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Yes, as I have stated a few times wotsup. We are getting closer to our understanding that at the level of the human kingdom, the human spirit, the human soul and the human heart are one and the same."

One in the same and these are the product of the mind, brain which are/is the driver of the living soul that we are.
    Spirit, soul, heart in that context, is simply a spiritual context and not a tangible thing, separate to the Body, is what I'm seeing.

" We cannot move on with this conversation if you oppose clear Bible verses wotsup. The two verses I provided CLEARLY do not say that the spirit/soul come from the brain. They come from God."

The Bible simply does not say, that God made man and breathed in him the breath of life and also gave him a spirit and soul.
    It simply says, he became a living soul as against a dead one lol.

Those verses as pointed out, are in no way definitely supporting your claims.
    Spirit can be deemed as breath, breath of life, which clearly God made, so there goes your two quotes in a flash
    -------------
    "Can we get this fixed up before I address the rest of your post please?"

Following is the repeated Key that I've been asking for;
    Show the NT verses that support that the spirit and soul are independent of the Body.
    AND verses that show, if we die now, that something of us goes to heaven, or wherever, as I don't see Paul or Jesus teaching this ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.