1. "The Lord-He who stretches out the heavens and lays the...

1. 23,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1. "The Lord-He who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundations of the earth, who forms the human spirit....." (Zech 12:1)

Forms the human spirit which can be referenced as breath, and soul, hence man got the breath/spirit of life and BECAME a living soul, he didn't receive a soul/spirit after coming alive.
    And what proceeds from the man, from driven by the brain, his actions, is deemed as the soul, spirit and heart of him.

And the spirit, breath, breath life returns to God, just like the wind, which spirit is also defined as - oxygen.

Someone stops breathing, dies, so you give them breath, breath of life - oxygen, are you suggesting that your giving them your spirit which is separate to your body wink.png or a product of your bodies abilities?

" i.e the human spirit is the product of God."

It's deemed as breath, the breath of life, which clearly has oxygen in it, try living without oxygen. tongue.png
    Are you proposing that oxygen is not a product of God and formed by him, if that's a word you want and not given to us?

"But are you saying, and I quote, that "the human spirit is the product of the brain"?"

It appears so -> Example, we get to know all about Kam, his morals, ethics etc, we can sum all that up as, being the spirit of Kam, and all of that is derived from your memories/brain.
    What you appear to be proposing is, that the soul and spirit, or either the soul or the spirit, has independent thinking or contentiousness to the body which incudes the brain.

To live in the spirit as I see it, is to be living in God's Spirit, his ways etc and not stepping out so to speak, into your own spirit.
    It appears that the spirit context for us, is what comes out of our bodily package, the living soul, or living being, with the driver being our brain, come storage bank.

Picture a computer, you could say that what proceeds from it, is the computers spirit, but you're not going to say the computer has a spirit or is one biggrin.png
    It's breath of life is the power LOL, turn off the power, now picture the computer (666) being you, dead, asleep tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.