Resurrection of Christ, page-935

1. 6,708 Posts.
    Christians must remember they are not Jesus, they do not have His authority, His capacity, nor His rights of behaviour. Christians are bound by the Teachings of Christ alone, not the actions of Christ in all situations.

He told His followers to turn the other cheek, not to turn over table and chairs. That is beyond their pay scale.

Matthew 5:43-44 “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.”

So the very first actions associated with being a follower of Christ is to love all the whereus of this world and forgive him without question and not to arouse his passions on HC so that he gets upset with you. Whereu is blameless because he has not declared himself to be a follower of Christ, nor a believer in any way. If you can't do what Christ has bidden you to do then all this knowledge you share with us is pointless because your actions must speak louder than your words.

There is a price to pay for being a true believer in Christ.

Matthew 16:24-25 Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. You must deny yourself from responding in any negative way or without a loving heart.

Don't interpret scripture or the actions of Christ in ways to absolve yourself. Read what is written with the intent that was meant.

I think you must ask whereu for forgiveness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.