Resurrection of Christ, page-102

1. 23,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Most of what you cover, I'm not in disagreement with, but your language in your other post, appeared to contradict it, I may have read it wrong?

It was Yehowah ALONE that made this salvation plan to be through a Jesus to be and he alone and by himself created all things ISA 44:24, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of the future one to be, born from Mary.
    Hence in him, the Jesus to be = because of, all things were created, with the plan being that he would be the firstborn from the dead, SO THAT he would hold preeminence in all things.
    Hence before that time, he was not.
    He inherited all things, hence the creator as you lot falsely claim, would not he inheriting any such thing, as it would all be theirs or part ownership.

Isa 44:24 and more, make it Very Clear, that Jesus had zero hands on in creation, which staggeringly, you lot toss aside???????????????????????
    --------------
    "Living in spiritual time in the Bible means"

I had a post together on this subject, but decided I can't be bothered, so I'll just leave you with a pinch of my spiritual world, you carry on in yours.

Eph 2 - But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
    even when we were dead in sins, made us alive together with Christ by grace you have been saved,
    and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly
    places in Christ Jesus,

John 5 - Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
    Truly, truly, I say to you, a time is coming and even now has arrived, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

Did someone threaten me with hell, hmmmmm rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.