Resurrection of Christ, page-1132

1. 4,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi wotsup,

I hope I never come across as playing games. I do feel you are not reading my posts to appreciate why you're mistaken with the physical interpretations of spirit. We can keep trying.

"The fruits of the spirit of Kam, would naturally still be out there......"

Given the context of my statement about fruits of the spirit being from Galatians 5:22, (gentleness, kindness etc) can you please explain what you're meaning that these things are "out there"? How is my gentleness "out there"?

If, by this you mean that I "practice" kindness and gentleness etc towards others, then yes I agree with you, but these are adornments of the Kingdom, and have nothing to do with the brain. That's why they are fruits of the spirit and not fruits of the brain.

Just as we develop hands and feet in the womb for use in this world, the fruits of the spirit are developed in this world for use in the Kingdom. There is no brain in the Kingdom. The Kingdom has no material elements, so there is no brain. Your brain goes back to the dust that formed it as per the Ecclesiastes verse.

There is no two aspects of spirit wotsup.

The spirit IS the Breath of God. The Breath of God is what sustains our existence, and that is not a literal reference to air/oxygen/breathing.
    Otherwise a person can be resuscitated for ever if we just pump air into its lungs. You can pump oxygen into the lungs of a dead person forever and it won't come back to life. So it is clear and evident that life does not come from oxygen/air/blood or anything physical. It comes FROM the spirit.

What is the point you're trying to make about those under the altar?

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.