Resurrection of Christ, page-115

1. 5,401 Posts.
    "Living in spiritual time in the Bible means"

I had a post together on this subject, but decided I can't be bothered, so I'll just leave you with a pinch of my spiritual world, you carry on in yours
    Eph 2 - But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
    even when we were dead in sins, made us alive together with Christ by grace you have been saved,
    and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

John 5 - Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and
    does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
    Truly, truly, I say to you, a time is coming and even now has arrived, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

And I’ll give you what
    "Living in spiritual time in the Bible means" really means

This Bible verse from Ephesians 2:4-6 emphasizes the incredible love and mercy of God towards humanity.

"But God, who is rich in mercy": This phrase highlights the contrasting nature of God's character as opposed to the sinful state of humanity. It shows that despite our unworthiness, God is full of mercy.

"Because of His great love with which He loved us": This verse emphasizes the motivation behind God's actions towards us - His immense love for humanity.

"Even when we were dead in sins, made us alive together with Christ": This part of the verse emphasizes the transformation that occurs when we accept Christ as our Savior. We are spiritually dead in our sins, but through Christ, we are made alive and given new life.

"By grace you have been saved": This verse emphasizes that our salvation is a free gift from God. It is not something we can earn but is given to us through God's grace.

"Raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus": This part of the verse speaks of our spiritual position in Christ. Through His sacrifice, we are not only saved but also raised up and seated with Him in heavenly places, indicating our status as children of God and heirs to His kingdom.

This verse highlights the incredible love, mercy, and grace of God towards humanity, and the transformative power of Christ's sacrifice in our lives. It also emphasizes our new identity and standing in Christ as children of God.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Bible verse from John 5:24-25 contains profound truths about salvation, eternal life, and the power of Christ's words.

"Truly, truly, I say to you": Jesus often used this phrase to emphasize the importance and truthfulness of His words. It signifies that what follows is a statement of great significance.

"The one who hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life": This part of the verse emphasizes the crucial components of salvation - hearing and believing. By listening to Jesus' teachings and having faith in God who sent Him, one receives the gift of eternal life.

"Does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life": This part of the verse assures believers that they will not face condemnation or judgment for their sins. Instead, they have been freed from spiritual death and given new life through their faith in Jesus.

"A time is coming and even now has arrived, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live": This part of the verse speaks of the future resurrection and the power of Christ to bring spiritual life to those who are spiritually dead. It also implies the spiritual rebirth that occurs when individuals respond to the call of Jesus and believe in Him.

This Bible verse underscores the importance of hearing and believing in Jesus as the gateway to eternal life and emphasizes the transformative power of His words to bring the spiritually dead to life. It also highlights the hope and assurance that believers have in Christ for salvation and freedom from judgment.

In addition to hearing and believing in Jesus as outlined in the verse from John 5, there are a few key components that are often considered essential for salvation

Repentance: Acknowledging one's sins, turning away from them, and seeking forgiveness from God is an important step in the process of salvation. This repentance involves a change of heart and a commitment to live according to God's will.

Confession: Confessing one's faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Lord and Savior is another important aspect of salvation. This public declaration of faith is seen as a demonstration of one's commitment to Christ.

Baptism: is a sacrament that symbolizes the washing away of sin and the new life in Christ. It is a significant step in the process of salvation.

Following Christ: Salvation involves a lifelong journey of following Jesus, growing in faith, and seeking to live according to His teachings. This includes developing a personal relationship with God through prayer, studying the Bible, and active participation in a Christian community.

While hearing and believing in Jesus is foundational to salvation, these additional components such as repentance, confession, baptism, and ongoing discipleship are considered important in the Christian understanding of salvation. these components are the core belief in Jesus as the source of salvation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.