Resurrection of Christ, page-1233

1. 23,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "God the Father, Yahweh, is the one true God..."

Jesus quotes the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yahweh our God is one Yahweh.

John 4:24 God is Spirit......= The One Holy Spirit.

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Paul interchanges God and the Holy Spirit, as they are one in the same.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    "written" -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yahweh, and great will be their prosperity.

Hence he, the Father, is the Comforter/Helper, the Spirit of Truth.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1:1................and God (Yahweh) was the Word.
    1:1b and the Word (logos/plan) was (ongoing, in progress =) toward The God -> Yahweh.
    1:3 And the logos/plan part of, creation became. (Isa 44:24)
    1:14 And the logos/plan another part, man became.
    1:14b And the Logos come into the Temple, Yehowshuwa without measure wink.png

Into the Temple -> Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. (Luke 2:40, 52)
    (John 17:8, 3:34, 6:63)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.