Resurrection of Christ, page-80

1. 23,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For your information Kam, as I was once sucked into believing a trinity God, I swore that I will never be misled by others again.

I question whether you would even understand, what it takes to unhook from preset seeds, it can be one hec of a ride, with yourself and others I might add.

Standing back out of ones picture, to give another persons view Serious considerations, can be very hard to do.
    Due to where I have been and experienced, when hearing or seeing others views now, I'm able to step back and look, based somewhat on the following;

Prov 18:13 - He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.

Hence, I don't just take a quick sweeping look at what someone has to say, without giving it every consideration, that I can come up with.

----------------
    "Why would I share my understanding to a full cup?"

If you only knew the truth on that mater, those thoughts would not even enter your mind. wink.png
    All you're probably seeing of me on here, is the key core area that I push, the key core basics of who and what the Father and Son are.
    However, away from that, it appears much of mainstream has had the wool pulled over their eyes, and not realizing the extent of the spiritual times we are now in, and what this means for numerous passages, especially Revs etc, etc.

People it would seem, have been led to focus on the physical, literal goings on, being blinded to what's really going on in a spiritual context and I don't believe this is by accident.
    People being set up to, accept Big deceptions and probably have zero ideas as to where we might be at, re the Biblical timeline.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.