"Sure wotsup sure, you need to get your mindset straightened out...

1. 23,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Sure wotsup sure, you need to get your mindset straightened out from your bigotry as this is your first class ticket straight to hell especially with what you are posting"

Show the Bible verses that teach your CC scare mongering (hell), for their goats.

" bigotry" -> I will not step aside from the only true God and Father that Jesus independently of himself defined when he was here and the TRUE Jesus, the 2nd Adam MAN.
    -------------------
    "So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56"

It is to be taken TOTALLY in a symbolic way, token, in remembrance of him, giving of the body and blood and all the messages he gave etc.
    If by any chance you're doing it with your mind considering it to be a literal taking, then that is most definitely SATANIC.
    You are effectively sacrificing him every time you do it, he died ONCE and for all.

Jesus says, he is the bread that come down = The God and Fathers plan, of a Jesus to be fulfilled and he was filled with the word of God (bread) without measure, hence one of the reasons, he inherited the Name The Word of God from the Father = The Word.

John 20:31 - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

The Word of God -> The God and Fathers Key representative for the word of God, which are Spirit and life, which he was given, to have life in himself.
    He says, the flesh (he was) profit nothing, hence he was speaking the words of the only true God and Father, that he defines.
    Showing again, that he is not The Word in 1:1. but the results of it, effectively made by the word of God as per Isa 55:10,11.

His name -> 1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
    (Notice the incorruptible and NOT the corruptible like, the only true God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit in John 17:3, like your father of lies words).

Matt 4:4 - But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
    Jer 15:16 - Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts.
    John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. (eat the word of God).
    1 Cor 10:4 - and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Spiritual-Food
    Rev 2:7 - He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Spiritual-Food

HENCE, YOU ARE TO EAT AND DRINK THE WORD OF GOD.

---------------
    "KJV
    Mal 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith theLord Yehowah of hosts.

Spiritual times now chum, you're focusing on the physical events, that were foreshadows of the now Spiritual times.
    -------------------
    " in other words He did not talk about His Flesh. The Greek word translated as flesh is sarx, which may mean flesh of human and animal or body or human nature. Compare with Matthew 26:41 where Christ told His disciples that the spirit is willing but (their) flesh (Greek sarx) is weak. Keep in mind that in John 6:63 Christ also said: “It is the spirit that gives life” and “the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life”.

He was CLEARLY speaking of ALL flesh including his, but in regards to humans, which he WAS, the 2nd Adam = MAN.
    The words he was speaking here mate, were the God and Fathers, which he gave Jesus to have life in himself as he the Father has life in himself in John 1:4 John 17:8, 5:26.
    ---------------
    Goodness gracious me, your corrupted spin on the Lamb being slain from the foundation of the world, is absolutely staggering and totally delusional.
    It was clearly a plan of an event to be, in the mind of Yehowah, your foundations and creations for all you do, begin IN you.
    Hence in Yehowah's plans/creations, the Jesus to be was the firstborn of these, the beginning of the creation of God, and all other things were created with this future one in mind and for him, just as the Bible clearly shows us.
    Col 1, Rev 3:14 etc.
    ----------------
    To link the literal events in the OT, Passover Lamb etc, then you have clearly lost the plot and playing in the physical, instead of being in the spiritual times that we are now in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.