Resurrection of Christ, page-978

1. 5,401 Posts.
    It suggests nothing of a sort, that is your creation, it suggests man received no more than oxygen (breath of life) and come to life, ref as a living soul, living being.

"ref as a living soul, living being." so are you coming to terms that it does mean as soul??

Read my lips wotsup, the language I speak is a sematic language the same that was used in those times, I've mentioned it many times on here specifically to MrG, and that I use the same word used in Gen "Breath" everyday, and I can assure you it does not mean "oxygen" and it does mean Breathing, Soul and in some regard Spirt, this is how it was understood at that time, not as you are trying to convey

with the rest of your post you are drifting away in all directions, trying to justify yourself

As I keep telling you, do you honestly believe only you can quote and understand scripture

I also know what you are like on here, twisting and turning in order to get your way, sorry it wont work, only serves as a turn off

If it was only oxygen that was received here then you also have to explain these away as to where they came from to give us life, as all these and much more are required

* Cardiovascular system
    * Respiratory system
    * Nervous system
    * Digestive system
    * Endocrine system
    * Immune system
    * Skeletal system
    * Muscular system
    * Renal system
    * Liver
    * Pancreas
    * Skin
    * Oxygen supply
    * Nutrient supply
    * Waste removal

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.