Its actually what i expected With all due respect, you seem to...

1. 5,403 Posts.
    Its actually what i expected

With all due respect, you seem to want to dictate what I should do or not, I am my own person, I do what I want within reason and I don't let people set my agenda as to and how I should respond, I respond in a way I see fit

that's not the case angus, first I don't like throwing in scripture as if there is no tomorrow, or Bible bashing, as I have respect for it

I also know full well that any and every person has their own way of seeing scripture or any given verse and the division that has caused, which hurts me deeply

I'm also fully aware that no amount of tit for tat posting will change anyone, matter of fact people will dig in more and harden up.

I've also been around long enough to see what tactics people get up too,

I'm also aware of almost most thing that's thrown at me and from what source it's coming from

Your insistence into doing what you want me to do is not part of my itinerary nor is it important to me as I post when and about what I want not what people expect of me

I'm also man enough in seeing posts and not being compelled to get offended or letting it get to me in needing to respond, I just move on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.