WAF 2.75% $1.42 west african resources limited

Retail Block List

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Thought I’d start getting organised with the retail block list.

The idea is to get retail holders together who would be in favour of giving management indicative and initially non-binding support if and when a take-over is launched. ie a block of shareholders who would be prepared to back management on whatever recommendation they think is best for shareholders and give them early intentions of their support so that management can factor that into the decision making process when it comes to any recommendation they make. Often management’s hands get tied when faced with the expert’s opinions, reports a valuations that come along with defending a TO, but we can worry about that later.

Here are the usernames that have put their hands up so far. If I missed anyone (sorry) and please let me know and if anyone else is interested I’ll add their name to the list or remove them if they have a change of heart. I won’t take any action on the list until we are actually in the predicament of being faced with an offer. I can personally speak on behalf of four separate shareholdings in the company. Retail holders at last report hold 35% of this company and we should use this block to tell the institutions that we want full value for our investment. Esh

@eshmun
    @zongo1
    @Captain Blood
    @Mossberg
    @Cloud2000
    @TheFriar
    @bastowmichael

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.040(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.42 $4.497M 3.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 83756 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 54050 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.