STO 1.73% $7.63 santos limited

In reply to the OP mine arrived today, approximately 2 hours...

1. 407 Posts.
    In reply to the OP mine arrived today, approximately 2 hours before the offer closed, with a prepaid envelope, which would probably take another 2 weeks to get back to the registrar by camel train. And Australia Post have advertised that they are going to increase prices AND slow down delivery times even further. They think that will address the problems arising from low demand for their services. Their logic reminds me of the British Post Office in the 1970's. Bernard Levin pointed out at the time that the office cat would do a better job of running the show than senior management.

But when a shareholder has elected to receive everything electronically (as I have) why do STO and Computershare waste shareholder funds sending out paper packages which don't arrive on time? Is it because they're stupid or because their systems are badly designed?

To be fair, they sent out a nice email, and although none of the links worked properly, by cutting and pasting from the source code, I was able to get my personalized application form in good time.

But it leaves me wondering, do I want to remain involved?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.63
Change
0.130(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.60 $7.66 $7.57 $57.67M 7.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29182 $7.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.64 52397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.