CSF 0.00% 4.0¢ catalano seafood ltd

Retail Rollout 2023

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I recently visited my local IGA in Karawara Waterford plaza shopping centre , one of the classiest centres in Perth , I noticed the Catalanos fish display cabinets full of great products ,The quality of the display to the customer cannot go unnoticed , The products are presented at a very high standard clean packaging appealing and freshly packed , and prices similar or close to the prices of meat ,very affordable and no wastage as the proportions seem to be cleverly designed to suit the customer!
    Catalanos have taken there products to a new market that I have never seen before in a retail shop , This concept is a winner for consumers and shareholders , I popped in to there competitors Coles to see what they had to offer ! absolutely pathetic no comparison to what Catalanos /IGA have put forward to the customer , If the rollout continues in other locations it will pay dividends to shareholders ! Especially if we can get our products into regional towns Karratha/ PortHedland /Broome/Kalgoorlie etc ! They have set a very compelling high standard in the retail space and have left coles /woolies so far behind !
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5026/5026501-1e7694452b102fa51f18e490b51e8cda.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.