CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

retail sales up significantly in united states

1. 297 Posts.
    Retail sales up sharply in the US overnight. JP Morgan has stated that CER's uprend will coincide with the rise in retail sales and consumer spending. Coupled with falling unemployment going forward, demand will not only rise for goods and services at Centro's outlets but the floor space it has to offer. Even though CER's Australian assets boasts 99% occupancy rates, the US has much room for upside. In line with the improving economic climate in the US occupancy will rise sharply in the coming months. Glenn Rufrano is on record saying that many deals have been closed in Centro and other shopping centre malls in the US over the past two months.
    Great signs for company NOI (with the rise in rentals) which is directly linked to property valuations and hence the NTA. TO ALL those doubters, i cant wait to prove you all wrong in the coming months as valuations begin to rise and the economy resumes its upswing.

I'm a true believer in this companys' operations, its management and its blue chip assets. I cant understand why anyone would be selling at current levels with the SP at half of NTA. Selling shares right now is like selling your Bentleigh East property worth $1m for $400k.. Last nights news was the most important news for CER and its operations in 12-18 months. Your patience and determination with CER will be rewarded in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.