ZIP 2.67% $2.92 zip co limited..

Retail sales Up, page-22

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    There are tighter borrowing restrictions on home loans now and if you have a kid and 1 parent is employed there is a high chance you wont get the home you want, but for existing home owners because the property market exploded again the value has increased making it easier for home owners to refinance their loans.

I refinanced my loan a couple of times as some banks were offering 4k cash back offers and so i switched over and pocketed the 4k.

I believe NAB is offering 4k now so if you switch to them, 6 months later switch to st george for their 4k offer and ao forth... it helped me reduce my interest rate as the bank i was going to would be better with their interest rate and so forth...

But as long as property keeps increasing it will be fine for the older home buyers, im not so sure how long these new home buys will need to wait to purchase their property.

I believe a lower property price equals a healthier econemy as people use less debt to buy things they need and want. But because property prices are high, rents are high and everyone is left with a small amount of money at the end of the week this simply means Z1P and Afterpay will hit record highs very soon as people have no choice but to open up BNPL accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.