CPR 0.00% 15.0¢ clivpee limited

@pmathey80. Again I agree with almost everything you say, infact...

1. 168 Posts.
    @pmathey80. Again I agree with almost everything you say, infact if you go thru and look at prior discussions I have had with various users on this forum you will find that I have had nearly the exact same conversations. Clive peeters is no JB-HiFi, I dare say that no-one who is an investor in this company holds any delusions as such but again my argument (and I assume most others) is not based on an attempt to compare it to a company like JB.

The argument is based on market hysteria surrounding the unfortunate events of the fraud (at least for those investors that got in after it). Clive peeters over the long term has made SUBSTANTIAL improvements to its business and returns. Just go back and look at their original reports when they floated and add that to the results since then, over the ~12+ years of data I have been able to obtain their results have been mostly consistent and on an upwards trend. So clearly management has been doing at least some things right.

Again I dont think anyone thinks they are a threat to companies the like of JB or HN but they are also not going broke and at a market cap that is currently sitting on $34m I dare say that I still didnt make a horrible decision with my investment.

I will say this however; I am sitting on a pretty chunky loss with this stock at the moment so it is possible that I am simply blinded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.