BCI 2.00% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Retail Shares, page-26

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I find it hard to believe that the major shareholders who have positions on the board and are more privy to what's going on behind the scenes then us mere plebs, would of underwritten the last cap raise if they didn't see significant upside to the share price in the future , be it near or long term.

I do agree the pipeline ownership by santos and chevron is a risk, but a risk that would of been taken into account prior to reaching this point in the project.

there are pipelines everywhere and in places that most of us wouldn't even know about, I was only just made aware of the av gas pipe line that runs from the bp refinery in Kwinana to the Perth airport.

Using that as an example you will see multiple estates, roads, shopping centres, commercial offices etc have all proceeded along and over the path of that gas line

The government will be pushing for this project to proceed at a great rate of knots as part of the COVID recovery and I firmly believe they will help BCI out where they can in regards to the pipeline issue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $69.09K 284.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 34520 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 28103 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.