BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Retail Shares, page-28

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    the pipeline issue has been noted by the company as a risk, and during engagement between the parties concerned, DFS level engineering details where requested by both santos and Chevron. now the DFS has been completed and the information passed onto the relevant parties all they can do is wait for a response and tackle whatever hurdles are thrown their way.

if the response is too slow then BCI will then have to get the government involved to get the ball rolling. The projects related to the santos and chevron pipelines are in the operational phase with all infrastructure in place and now operating with on a skeleton workforce until prices improve,

the Mardie project which would be in the construction phase would bring a boom for jobs in the region and a huge cash injection for the recovering economy which is a governments best friend.

in regards to the low take up of the retail share offer by shareholders, it was clear to blind Freddy that price was consistently held down through the offer period, therefore reduced participation incentive for current shareholders.

the major shareholders didn't have to underwrite the offer, they could of found a third party to do so, but the major shareholders saw the value in picking up the underwriting and must now be rubbing there hands together.

purely my thoughts on the matter and I do appreciate your concerns tcf but I see this as a glass half full rather then half
    empty situation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $42.82K 178.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93753 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21720 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.