BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

Been holding BCI since the IO collapse in 2015, took up the 13c...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Been holding BCI since the IO collapse in 2015, took up the 13c offer 4yrs ago and 24c offer now. The latest offer actually caused my average price to increase.

I have avoided contributing to the discussion until now but think this is a good time.

You can all decide on how you would answer below but these were my considerations...
    1. If I was a major holder, would you underwriting the offer without some confidence?
    2. As an investor would you increase your holding at 24c when the share price is fluctuating around this price on the open market.
    (side note) - BCI seemed to pick the basis for this 24c at an opportunistic time, 2 weeks sooner or later it would have been lower
    3. Short term this is likely to stay stagnant and as a buyer I could potentially pick up at lower
    4. There are lots of mid term opportunities that could be a better buy due to COVID induced subdued pricing
    5. I hold a .05% share of the company, do I want this diluted?
    6.Long term, will these small obstacles be overcome and are the forecasts reasonable, even if timelines slip slightly?
    7. Will I struggle to eat if they go insolvent?

This pipeline matter could be an issue but, based on all thinks considered and the history of this, personally I am confident that it will be overcome with a reasonable outcome.

Thanks for reading my first contribution to this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.