NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Kickit2me I hear what you say, but you need to also consider the...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Kickit2me

I hear what you say, but you need to also consider the reasons why these entities are selling. Whilst many disagreed after the release of the FY 2017 results, I remain of the opinion thet the reporting of a negative Gross Profit is the single biggest contributor to poor investor sentiment over the past month. This is a red flag which many on this forum have explained away, but no evidence that the arguments put forward are plausible. Achieving a revenue number below your cost of sales is, in my book, not normal. Negative EBITDA And negative NPAT, YES, given the fact that the Company is in a stage of infancy.

As we are unlikely to get absolute confirmation on this not being a problem until the release of the half year results, the only interim confidence builder will be an announcement scale or quarterly cash inflows which imply increased scale. If the quaterly suggests, say 18000 + units sold, this may serve to negate any concerns. If it implies 6000 to 10000 units, then maybe the SP will continue to languish until Jan 2018.

Pity we are not in that phase where Nuheara go public on milestones achieved ie just hit 50000 units or 100000 units. Make reading this situation a lot easier.

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.