NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

retail stores, page-11

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I.. would be fine...but given our massive and growing distribution umbrella...it's the Co that will determine their priority targets. The big market isn't Oz. We have millions of potential international clients...leave the market targeting to staff...by my measure they have an incredible history on this point and experienced grip on the issue. Don't think anyone can level any kind of contrary substantive arguement to that point...never seen anything like it before...and cheeeeeeeaply! LOVIN' IT...

Main sentiment issue I take from the board is a lack of patience we havn't multibagged yet. All I can say is patience is a virtue. If anyone's interested read somewhere that your average Disallowed takes 5 years. There are exceptions of course like A2M and GXY and sure more experienced posters can chirp in with many more examples.

I'm here because I see similar potential here (with a lot less major hurdles/risk than the examples above) as I am sure many of us are!

Just as an aside also whilst we're experiencing dip...never nice seeing red SP movement but it's a common part of the trade cycle.

Emotionally, I feel very comfortable as to why we're experiencing the dip so only issue for me at these levels is if and when to double up and that is directly related to my portfolio sizing. If one of my other holds pops massively in next week or so can see me reducing position there and adding here...time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.