NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

retail stores, page-114

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    First up...my mistake...you do purport to be a holder...therefore will presume.your genuine in your concern despite fact we're on an anonymous forum and no way of checking veracity of your holder status.
    Second...no SP is not the only thing that counts. SP fluctuates...and there are reasons for that at each juncture...right now our SP decline is due to a massive sell off by couple of big players. Or havn't you noticed? You prefer employing generalisations so here's one back...once a pip trader always a pip trader...just as meaningless as saying SP is only thing that counts...no?

"Chatastrophic" ?????NO....again...exaggerated description by you. Won't say malicious language but definitely will say that if you think this is catastrophic then you are green to trade cycle and impact of selldown on SP in a microcap. So you'll forgive me for thinking it pip trader language won't you?

Yes we do have a "great product" and it gets greater by the day.

Sp slide reason...again...FA improving...big boys have been resizing...shares been fed into sell line since last spike,,.you do understand this right?

You omit a response to my fundamental point...we aren't a monopoly...so stressing over the release of a new competitor every time wears thin. We KNOW we live in a world of choice...so does our BOD...but we also live in a world of opportunity and seems to me we're taking all the right steps to ttanslate that opportunoty into a top notch high earning tech Co.

So if you want to keeo on keepung on with unfounded doomsday speak...feel welcome...for me all you'll do is end up on my head case ignore list.

Now does anything I've typed above or previously posted above sound "nervous" to you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.