NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

retail stores, page-283

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    That’s one of my points ...the IQbud is compared to the others but we are talking apples and oranges..the discerning buyer will look at price and reviews in the main..IQBud is the most expensive !! The marketing IMO is still not sorted ..management imo again are not sure how to go about this ..they have a hearing assistant device which also doubles as the basic earbud for music phone etc ..we should be in a category of our own , in fact create that category. I purchased the Apple earbud to use as a comparison for basic functions and they have nailed the BT (no dropouts ) ..the IQB has a better fit in the ear..basically when the IQB’s BT function is solved and is as good as Apple I feel we are back in business. The market sales have been poor, that is why I reduced my exposure..no one wanted this to succeed more than me, I can assure you....NUH need a lot more funds to promote and manufacture V2. There will be a large over hang of V1 which will be redundant after the improved model starts selling. This is unavoidable but necessary and expensive..there will be significant promotion leading up to the next CES and this will rocket the SP, possibly to new highs but I feel a CR will be needed. It will be difficult to fill the CR after WAM were burnt but all depends on this new product and I hope managment don’t leave any gremlins in the make up as they did with V1.. new cornerstone investors will have to be satisfied up front ...I hope NUH are working on this funding source now and keep that source fully informed. Management have lost credibility in every CR to date. I sincerely hope this company succeeds as there is a need for a workable hearing enhanced ear bud which is not a traditional hearing aid. There has got to be a believer out there with deep pockets who will fund this critical next stage of growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.