GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great point @sensible123 :) That's something we haven't...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Great point @sensible123 That's something we haven't canvassed..the effect of a takeover-offer on the shorters. Even if we voted-it-down the market reaction to a premium-offer would be absolutely disastrous to shorters with such high 16-18% exposure. Trading volumes were so thin throughout most-of-yesterday it was amusing to consider how they were going to acquire-enough to start digging themselves out of their self-created hole..Then mid-afternoon there was a heavy-selling effort..but bases were stacked with buyers mid $2.40's..I had a buy waiting at $2.45 (high in queue) and I'm assuming the string of 10,000 unit-parcels were short-covering hopefuls..None of the buy-parcels got hit..Shorters were too optimistic and just a few-minutes after touching $2.46 the SP sprang-back-up to $2.49 on heavy buy volumes..Same thing happened (but more extreme rebound) when GXY touched $2.36 earlier this month.

So many more games yet to be played by these desperado's and it'll be wise to not be taken-by-surprise on either side of the coin..The only thing that's real is that we're buying BELOW fair/intrinsic value and that's why we are the winners (by holding like the 'Rock of Gibraltar' through all those battles) after the dust settles. I'd rather be holding our baby..than the one the shorters are carrying..However long they take, it is hanging over-their-head that they MUST buy to return the GXY shares they rented from our paid value-advisor J.P. Morgan. When the call to 'repatriate them' is made, the shorters MUST pay whatever-price we CHOOSE to sell them at..if at all..

The takeover you canvassed would have to come out of left-field as you suggested..Otherwise if our 'inside consultant' J.P. got wind-of-it you can bet those 'Chinese Walls' would reveal their holes and give M.S. time to buy-back before SP lift-off..Left field is always a possibility. Look at the effect Elon Musk's tweet had on the shorters..He simply 'put it out there' that he had backers to be able to "take Tesla private". Shorters lost billions in quick-time & Elon sent the biggest/most exposed parasite a box-of-shorts with a commiserations note inside With a bit of imagination there are many ways to wrong-foot these parasites..If we can help our Directors with an idea that strikes-a-chord then maybe we won't have to wait for a takeover etc out of left-field. This game of musical-chairs can end in an instant..doesn't have to be as bold/risky as Elon's manoeuvre but when this current 'music stops' we are the ones already sitting in our chairs..Not so for the shorters Elon Musk proved that it can & does come from left field..That's why time is on our side :

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.