RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

rethinking

1. 4,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    the thread where I posted the same message was getting long so I am starting a new one.

I bought some more RED at 16.5c today.

I sold out on the way down, at about 18.5c average.

Recent market actions on goldies prompted me to rethink on strategies.

There have been quite a number of gold stocks floated and gold stocks investors faces quite a task trying to pick the right ones.

We have a few disappointments: DRM, PIR, CRC to name a few. The market chased these ones too high after some good drilling assays, only to crash back when JORC resource estimates are announced. So investor appetite to chase blue sky potentials of pure explorers on drilling intersections will be curtailed.
    I propose that it's wise to put more money into stocks that have already got good JORC ounces, have shown good economics from scoping/feasibility studies and are either moving into productions or have a timeline for production, plus having exploration upside.

I think RED is just such a stock. No need for me to repeat the fundamentals like costs etc. for RED. I bought back in from 16.5c, topped up to 18.5c, and today got more at 16.5c again. The above is just my two cents worth of personal opinion so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $5.609M 14.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 311637 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1805403 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.